What are you thankful for?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by caffey, Dec 23, 2008.

1. caffey

caffey New Member

What are you thankful for this Christmas? I am thankful that this is my first Christmas in 3 that I haven't been in hospital. Lets try and forget these dds for one day. All the best to everyone and your families and my hope and prayer is that 2009 will be a better year and a little less painful.
  2. robin1667

robin1667 New Member

I am thankful I am not as sick as others,

I am thankful to have a roof over my head, clothes on my back, food in my tummy!
    My boyfriend
    My children and grandchildren
    My parents, siblings-family,friends
    my dogs
    For the Dr's that DO help me.
    For the changes in the seasons
    For everyone here and for this board
    And thankful to you caffey for starting this post!
    Hugs to everyone! Robin
  3. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

Wow, I can name a lot. I am thankful I have a job, 2 wonderful, beautiful healthy daughters. I wonderful close knit familily, my faith, my eyes and ears. I do hate this DD, but it could be a lot worse.

I pray the people that are less fortunate and are in need of the necessities in life.

God Bless Caffey and good Post.

4. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

I am not as bad off as others and get around and do things on my own, even if I am in pain alot.

That I have a lovely family with 5 children, 8 grandchildren and a great husband.

That I live in a country where I have a roof over my head, and someone else said, food im my tummy, running water, all the many comforts of home and can practice my faith without threat of reprisals, as in some other countries.

I could go on for a very long time about thanks !

Yes, thanks for this thread and thanks alot for all the great friends and wonderful people here at PH that help us all each day..

Blessings and may you ALL have a wonderfully happy and healthy Christmas and New Year to come.