What brand of undenatured whey do you use?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Aelf, Apr 1, 2007.

1. Aelf

Aelf New Member

Hi everyone,

I was wondering what types of undenatured whey any of you have been using, and how effective you've felt it's been. I'm currently running out of the prohealth brand "ImmunPlex", but I'm considering trying out a different brand.

Is ImmunoPro (ImmunePro), or ImuPlus better than the other brand? They cost much more.

If they are significantly better I'm willing to spend the money, but I don't want to waste it. So please help me decide.

Thanks in advance!

Aelf
  2. Aelf

Aelf New Member

3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I've been using it for year. I only buy from here as I know their quality standards are the highest and they donate a large part of the profits toward supporting this board and donating to research and advocacy for our illnesses.

My own immune system is much stronger with the whey, probiotics, and colostrum. Whey bought at the healthfood stores may be a good source of protein but it isn't undenatured to help our bodies produce glutathione.

Love, Mikie
  4. roge

roge Member

just started immunplex a few days ago so cant comment.

but i would like to say i am confused as several knowledgeable people at healthfood stores in my home town have said mostly all whey products are in fact "undenatured", are they BSing me?

Most whey products that I see in healthfood stores do not say specifically state on the bottle that is undenatured so would i assume they are not then ? I actually did find one product in a store here that specifically did state "undenatured" so it must be, whether it is of same quality as Prohealth whey products I have no idea.

Peace
  5. Demola

Demola New Member

Hi aelf,
    i used undenatured whey protein for about a year and noticed some improvement in energy levels. i tried a few brands, a few were very expensive but not that much better than the averagely priced ones. Any way i eventually settled on immunopro and found it worked alright.