What brand of vitamins do you use?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by JaneSmith, Jul 4, 2009.

1. JaneSmith

JaneSmith New Member

Please advise what brand of vitamins you feel work best for you? Thank you.
  2. TigerLilea

TigerLilea Active Member

For the past couple of years I have been purchasing the majority of my vitamins and supplements from Life Extension Foundation. I am a member and wait for their annual sale at year end.
  3. greatgran

greatgran Member

I had been using the ones I get at Wal-Mart, Centrum and mostly the others were Spring Valley but find everytime I take them I don't feel as well and my sinuses etc. "act up" not sure if it is the Centrum or some of the others. For now I have stopped all vitamins and supplements just to see , except for my vitamin D3..

I am anxious to hear what others say and what are the best vitamins to take.. Do they really help..Synthetic or Natural ones I am confused and know I need them.

Before stopping I was taking, Omega 3, Vitamin C 1000mg., B-Complex, Co-Q10, Centrum Silver, Caltrate , Grapeseed extract, and the vitamin D3 which I did not stop.

I need advice on good, not to expensive vitamins. By the way how many of you take all your vitamins at once, I try to space mine out but seems I am taking pills all day.

Sorry, I am of no help but looking for advice also.

4. frickly

frickly New Member

I use Nordic Naturals, Kirkman, Klaire labs and Thorne. I have heard over and over that it is very important to use high quality supplements as they are much more effective. I think since our bodies are lacking in so many areas that this is even more important for us. We have all heard the saying "You get what you pay for".
  5. greatgran

greatgran Member

Thanks, do you order yours from the net or purchase at a local store. I do want natural or food / plant based but not sure where to look or how to buy. I brought up Rainbow light on the net and I know you don't work for them.. Is that where you get the grapeseed extract?

Now I am going to show my ignorance but is VitaCost a place you order from or is that where you buy .

Yes, I think Centrum is crappy and I honestly believe its one of my sinus problems ...

6. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

been having good results w/ vitamin D3 for depression. I get it right here at
    Pro Health.

I am in LA, 100 miles south of Santa Barbara where Pro Health is located.
    Stuff I order arrives the next day. I think they must bribe the mailman.

7. TigerLilea

TigerLilea Active Member

You're lucky that you get your orders from Pro Health so quickly. I live in Metro Vancouver, BC, and for some odd reason, everytime I have ordered from Pro Health my order ends up in Sweden. How the US postal service can mix up Canada and Sweden is beyond me!! What I find really odd is that this only happens with orders from Pro Health.
  8. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

When my brother was small, we used to call him Tigger ala Winnie the Pooh.
    Now that half a century as gone by, we call him Tiger.

I 'spect the mail delivery problem stems from the fact that the Swedes and
    the Canadians have the same accent.

Ha det bra (That's Norskie for have it good.)