what can help us with feeling so tired????

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by angelisa337, Oct 27, 2006.

1. angelisa337

angelisa337 New Member

please,
    if you can offer any advice for energy?
    I am desperate.
  2. Seeseaisme

Seeseaisme New Member

In my former life, when I was working for money, I would be wiped out at the end of the day, go home sleep, get up eat and drink, go back to sleep. Sleep is what did it for me, my body had to rest. Be sure to hydrate yourself, your muscles need water to work - drink lots and lots of water.

I was taking a more expensive B-12 complex when I had money and better insurance but for now I buy the Nature Made B Stress Complex and it works fine.

Also attitude is a big deal. I know you're tired, hon, but don't get depressed too. Try to keep working for as long as you can.

Excercise did help, I went to Curves regularly but the dd won over and can only hope to do a little Tai Chi now.

Hope this helps
  3. Seeseaisme

Seeseaisme New Member

Have you read the post regarding adrenal fatigue? It could be some of your problem.

Hope this helps.

Caring thoughts sent your way.

((( ))) Charlotte
  4. angelisa337

angelisa337 New Member

for pain i take a pill called FybroResponse and within 3 wks i had no pain... for real..........
  5. angelisa337

angelisa337 New Member

i will try it out. have you heard of Fybroresponse? its malic acid and magnesium plus ginko and other stuff. It helps a lot for pain.