What could these possibly be?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by nerdieduckie, Mar 7, 2007.

1. nerdieduckie

nerdieduckie New Member

I saw there was a topic posted about boils already but I'm not sure thats what I have going on.

Since about mid-january I have been getting these red spots on my sides, hips, and ehm...backside.

I usually don't have more than 3-4 at a time but they always come up in the same place. They're no bigger than your average pimple.

They're usually only around for a week or so, but they itch from time to time. Acne is no stranger to me, but I've never experienced acne that came up in the same place.

What could these be? o_O
  2. AllWXRider

AllWXRider New Member

I scrub mine with a Loofah sponge, yes its my sponge only.
    They bleed but it feels so good. Don't squeeze them or the infection spreads around the area. A sterile needle can be useful.

I then clean them per H2O2 (hydrogen peroxide) it bubbles.

Bandaids with triple antibiotic ointment.

Sunlight helps them too.

Staph has been mutating to a drug resistant form, so H2O2 and sunlight are good medicine. Some ppl with a weak immune system die from it...wow, that's US!
  3. myjoy

myjoy New Member

I have 1 spot in particular, that I get a boil every 2mo or so (very painful). If I press on it, other spots in my body will hurt (wierd huh?). It comes in the exact same spot on my shoulder blade everytime. I've had it for 20yrs.

I also use peroxide and antibiotic ointment. It's a nasty little bugger, that's for sure.

myjoy