What do members think of the work of Trevor Marshall PhD

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by johngraham, Jan 6, 2007.

1. johngraham

johngraham New Member

I have explored the work of Kenny De Meir Leir(Brussels) and Trevor Marshall(California)and would like to hear of members use of these studies
  2. ETN

ETN New Member

I am currently using the Vanderbilt Protocol that my dr is utilizing for Chlamydia pneumoniae.

I guess I will be researching of who you are asking about.
    I am interested in learning all that I can.
  3. spacee

spacee Member

I regret to tell you that we have strick rules regarding posting personal email addys and websites. This is for our protection and it has proven over time to be necessary.

People can exchange email addys via the chat room, which I have done and others as well.

Ok, on the Trevor Marshall Protocol. I happened to have been on it for 10 months. I think it is worth its weight in gold for sarcoid. Victoria and Jarjar who post here are positive about their journey with it.

I have thought about it alot and I think that it is too new a protocol to say that it is safe for all. We did have a doctor who used to post at this site, she has had CFS herself. She has about 150 patients on the protocol. If I were under her care, I would feel safe doing it. I have actually talked to her nurse via phone and she gave me the numbers of the patients.

That's what I think, others feel differently, I am sure.

Spacee
  4. jarjar

jarjar New Member

I've have been ill since 1988 and the MP is the only thing that has truly made me start feeling like a human being.

Set aside 2 years if you are serious about it as You will have to experience the die off of all the bacteria that your immune system has not been able to get to over all these years. But it is tolerable as you slowly work up your antibiotics. It is a nice slow gradual increase in health not a quick fix in 3 months you feel great type deal.

If you do decide to go the route keep some sea salt to mix with water .It will help with the benicar in the event you feel your blood pressure starts to drop. It should stabalize soon.

The Doctor mentioned above is great and sees patients out of state but you must make monthly telephone consultations so she can monitor you. Also Dr. Teitlebaum is having success with the protocol.