What do they have in common?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by rockgor, Aug 19, 2013.

1. rockgor

rockgor Active Member

Hi Gang, Mikie, I'm sorry you lost your post. Drives me crazy when that happens. Somehow one
    can never recapture that spontaneous exuberance and sparkling rhythm that ennobled the first attempt.

I liked the anal retentive t shirt. It was appropriately correct and met my high standards. Did you know
    the T shirt got its name because it is shaped like a T? Well, at least I read that decades ago. I find it
    hard to believe though. I never thought it looked like a T, and I still don't think so.

Now tell me. Does a sweatshirt look like sweat? Does a polo shirt look like a polo?And what
    about a sleeveless shirt? There. I rest my quesadilla.

Soul, great to have you onboard. Good advice regarding the enjoyable. There was a novelty song
    when I was a Kid. "Enjoy yourself."

Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think
    Enjoy yourself, while you're still in the pink
    The years go by, as quickly as a wink
    Enjoy yourself, enjoy yourself, it's later than you think.
    Guy Lombardo

Lots of versions on Youtube.

Rock
    Soul* likes this.
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Hey, Rock,

The theory is that everyone is within six degrees of Kevin Bacon. That was a game which players were rabid about a few years ago. It's amazing how we are all connected through mutual relatives, friends, coworkers, schools, career choices, experiences, etc. Yes, Kyra and Kiera are pronounced the same.

"It's Later Than You Think" was always on the radio when I was a kid. It had such a good message and tune that I loved it.

Thanks for the fun game.

Love, Mikie