What do you do for your health--for you?

Discussion in 'General Health & Wellness' started by Jackie F, Aug 13, 2002.

1. Jackie F

Jackie F New Member

Even though I have many helth issues I have found that I am so much improved with a few things.

I eat a healthy diet that include lots of fresh fruit, and raw veggies. I eat about 20% of my calories from protein. I eat about 50% of my calories in carbohydrates, and the majority of them are complex.
    I do take supplements. I do buy all of mine at this site mainly due to the cost, quick shipment but more important to me is that they donate a portion of all sales to research for my illnesses. So, for me, it is like helping myself twice. Can't beat that--IMO.

I do exercise, even though it would be less than what most might consider exercise. But it is working well for me.
    I have lost about 70 pounds in about 7 years. Slow but consistent. And about 25+ coming off in the past 7 months.

I do feel so much better and am finding an increase in energy, health benefits, and much more.

What do you do for yourself?

Jackie F
  2. Danijel203

Danijel203 New Member

Are any of you looking for Cheaper Medical Benefits? If yes, you can e-mail me at Krivokuca@sbcglobal.net for more information.

Thanks,
    Danijel