What do you do with strange sensations?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by golden, Aug 21, 2003.

1. golden

golden New Member

When you have something wrong with you physically that the doctors can not figure out and all they do is look at you with a blank face, what is one to do? I had surgery 6 months ago and one month later I had a nerve in my left arm that just about put me in the mental ward and now it is better. I couldn’t breathe well for about 5 or 6 weeks and found out it was the treadmill, if you can believe that. Now I have a nerve in the left leg that is bothering me. If I wait about 300 years, I think the doctors can fix the problem because technology will be able to handle this. But for now, I am taking Lorazepam. I am in good physical condition, and hope this passes. Someone told me in this post that there was a phase that lasted 11 months before things got better? After the surgery, there has been so much crap wrong with me I could write a book on it. Just want to blow off some steam. At least I’m mad, that must mean I’m still in there kicking.

Golden
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

300 years?? lets hope not! But you do have a point.

Yes, a little anger is good for us sometimes, that blowing off steam helps me more than medication sometimes.

Take care, and I hope you get some real help soon.

Shalom, Shirl
  3. Susan07

Susan07 New Member

I just give them a hug then invite them on my crazy carousel ride, LOL!
  4. pixipip

pixipip New Member

I'm with Susan07.