What do you think was your trigger?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by maleficent4310, Nov 22, 2002.

1. maleficent4310

maleficent4310 New Member

I am just wondering. I know curiosity killed the cat, but I like to ask questions.

I am guessing eather my pregancy or my c-section triggered mine. I never had any of these symptoms (except bad PMS) before then. Mostly after my c-section though. During my pregnancy I started getting massive head aches that I never got before then.

Like I said I am just curious. Is it just me or was thai triggered by a major change in your life too?
    Lisa
  2. maleficent4310

maleficent4310 New Member

I am just wondering. I know curiosity killed the cat, but I like to ask questions.

I am guessing eather my pregancy or my c-section triggered mine. I never had any of these symptoms (except bad PMS) before then. Mostly after my c-section though. During my pregnancy I started getting massive head aches that I never got before then.

Like I said I am just curious. Is it just me or was thai triggered by a major change in your life too?
    Lisa
  3. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

I will look for it and bump it for you, it might be easier to just add to that one, a lot of people responded to it.
    It was absolutely tearjerking to read it, I cried & cried, there are so many horrible stories out there.

Jaci
  4. Roxi

Roxi New Member

Either physical or mental. Mine was mental caused by my abusive employer and yours was physical caused by pregnancy. And we all know pregnancy is one heck of a stress!