what do you think?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by chrissy, Sep 21, 2002.

1. chrissy

chrissy New Member

I am taking Sinequan (doxepin) and manage to sleep about 6 hours a night (in 2 or 3 hour increments)and taking Mag/Malic acid as well asw Guaifenesin and a bunch of vitamins. I just read something about cetyl myristoleate which is supposed to be wonderful. Has anyone tried it and combined with what else ? Has anyone tried spirulina ? I've tried so many things I feel like a mad scientist in the laboratory at night . Should I add these 2 to my "potions" ? I would love to hear your comments.
  2. chrissy

chrissy New Member

I am taking Sinequan (doxepin) and manage to sleep about 6 hours a night (in 2 or 3 hour increments)and taking Mag/Malic acid as well asw Guaifenesin and a bunch of vitamins. I just read something about cetyl myristoleate which is supposed to be wonderful. Has anyone tried it and combined with what else ? Has anyone tried spirulina ? I've tried so many things I feel like a mad scientist in the laboratory at night . Should I add these 2 to my "potions" ? I would love to hear your comments.
  3. allhart

allhart New Member

i havent tried any of that stuff but i know how you feel ,i think of my self as my own sience exsperiment,
  4. TeresaBnGA

TeresaBnGA New Member

I have not tried any of the other "potions" you mentioned except for doxepin. Doxepin works wonders for me combined with some other medications. It was given to me as part of my pain management protocol and it really does help the other meds to work better it seems.
    Take care!

Soft hugs!
    Teresa :)