What does bump mean?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Magee, Aug 2, 2003.

1. Magee

Magee Guest

Just curious....
    Thx!
    Magee
  2. elaine_p

elaine_p New Member

If someone sees that no one responded to a message and they can't answer themselves, they may post a reply, which takes it back to the top.
  3. Magee

Magee Guest

Makes sense to me now!
    Magee
  4. Cactuslil

Cactuslil New Member

What does "bump" mean...depends on who your talking to!! Ha-Ha! On here it means "someone" thinks this post important enough not to get lost in the shuffle of many posts.

Bump & Grind? Ha-Ha! CactusLil'
  5. MsSmurfy

MsSmurfy New Member

First BUMP or two was fine...until I got BUMPED right out here!! Yep...somehow the lil smurf got the boot instead of a nudging friendly BUMP!! *wink Even the bump that booted me Banned me and smurfy couldn't get back in here for over a week!! Geesh...I missed alot of postings out here...now its gonna take me awhile to catch up! I will surely be careful as I smurf around though so as not to get a BOOT instead of a friendly BUMP! *wink Smurfy is BACK! Yep, but taking safe cover any lil mushroom I can find to hide under for awhile!! *Smile@@ smurfy~style!
  6. deja

deja New Member

I guess this thread is so important it should be bumped itself coz it tells people what bumping is all about...

Bump! Bump! Bump!
  7. Shirl

Shirl New Member

The PRIZE goes to you on the bump issue!!! I read it to my husband, and he got a big hearty laugh out of it :)

Hay, you do remember the dance; 'The Bump'?????

Shalom, Shirl