What does CoQ10 do?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by pamela, Feb 26, 2003.

1. pamela

pamela New Member

I really have been wanting to know what this does? Why do people take it and how much for a 120 pd. female of 41 yrs. old? I have FMS and Myofascial syndrome. Thanks a bunch...Pamela P.S. I take 6 valerian root caps, benydryl 75 mgs. and calcium for sleep at night. Will it hurt me taking these?
  2. starstella

starstella New Member

Great information about CO Q10. I take 50 mg twice a day. I feel it makes me look better, which makes me feel that all the benefits listed in your posting must have some validity. It's a shame it is so expensive.
    Also of note, is the section of the posting where there was mention of CO Q10 needing to be in an oil base. I always am careful to buy it in the softgels and not powder form for that reason.
    Just bought the ProHealth brand, price was good and it was in soft gel form.
  3. pamela

pamela New Member

Jaimy you are so sweet!!! I never dreamed how much info. someone would write back. Truly I am deeply appreciative. I will go out and buy this, I just hope I can take it with my Multiple Chemicle Sensitivity thingy. Thank you also Selma for answering too. See Ya!! (((Hugs))) Pamela