What does FFC mean?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by crumpton, Feb 11, 2006.

1. crumpton

crumpton New Member

I hate to appear totally stupid but I have been reading so much about the FFC centers and I don't know what these initials stand for.

Thank you for helping me out.
  2. crumpton

crumpton New Member

Thanks, I thought it must be something like that but I wasn't sure.

Can I tell you a secret Fibrotart? You know how sometimes you read a word and when you read it the first time it is not the word that is really there. I hate that my fibro brain does that.

Well, the first time I read your name I thought it was Fibrofart. I looked again and then cracked up laughing that I got your name wrong. Now everytime I see your name I laugh. Please don't take this the wrong way and feel bad because I am jealous of everyone's cute names. When I signed up I didn't think or know what I was doing and signed up with my Frumpy last name of Crumpton. How original. So I was jealous of Fibrofart, I thought it was how I really felt.

Thank you again for your help!
  3. dancingstar

dancingstar New Member

You made my evening. I wasn't feeling well enough to get dressed up and go out to the party that I was invited to; so I was casually reading posts on the board.

When I read yours, you had me howling in laughter!! Thank you!!! It's the kind of thing that I could so easily do myself.
  4. crumpton

crumpton New Member

Thanks for not taking it the wrong way! I really do read things wrong many times and this is one way that it can get me in trouble!!

Good thing that I notice most of the time what I do wrong before someone else does. I Think!
  5. WoodstocksMusic

WoodstocksMusic New Member

I too thot it was fibrofart first time I saw it...and I thought how original!

sigh...it must be the brain fog cause these lil farts in our vision crumpton!

Thanks for all the laughs...they make the trip into this board worth every painful typed password
  6. sues1

sues1 New Member

That is what I read also and then I looked again and saw that I had read it wrong. For our Fibro Fogs we should call them FF now, and you can mentally take either FF as yours.LOL.

I had a FF not so long ago where I saw where they were adv. a new TV show..as I glanced at the screen.....I said, "NO, they are going too far"!!!!!!! Instantly I saw that I read the name of the show wrong.

My husband looked at me in amusement, (he keeps me for grins and giggles he says) and begged me to tell him WHAT.

For the new show...."First Place"......I saw "First Piece".
    The visions that danced in my head!!!!!!!!!

OK...now I am embarrassed......but I do this too often. So glad that others are saying they do also. I feel more "normal". HUGS to all FFers...
  7. bettydroop

bettydroop New Member

Thats what I thought it said, when I read it. I thought OK? Thats very original... that person must have one heck of a good sense of humor!!!! LOL !
  8. crumpton

crumpton New Member

It is good to know that I am in good company. WHat would I do without my friends!