What happened to my post?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Adl123, Jul 4, 2006.

1. Adl123

Adl123 New Member

Today is the second time in a few days, that a thread to which I have contributed is gone.

The last one was about what people do when they are feeling down. I thought ths was a good thread.

Can anyone tell me what happened,or why it was removed?

Thanks,
    Terry
  2. mrdad

mrdad New Member

Sorry about your missing thread, I'm sure it will show up. I read your Bio. and feel we have alot of interesting
    things in common!

We are both SanFranciscan ( I'm 4th Generation) and attended Catholic schools here for 12 yrs. Taught high school here and in Plumas Co lived there for 10 years then
    in Chico for13. Came back to S.F. 10 yrs. ago. I have many
    friends remaining in your area. I was in Paradise in Nov.
    and had lunch with some friends.

It's about 60 here today. I don't miss those hot Summers in Butte Co. I also contend that Dante got the "inspiration" for his book after spending a summer there!!
    But I do miss the Beauty of Bidwell Park and the friendly
    and kind people in the area!

Well, I hope I've begun a nice website friendship!
    Sincerely,
    MRDAD

[This Message was Edited on 07/04/2006]
  3. libra55

libra55 New Member

It may not have been your posts at all but another post on those threads that caused an issue. Or, since the board is moving fast these days, perhaps those threads have slipped so far down it's hard to locate them.

In any case, I wouldn't take it personally. If you did something wrong the mods would tell you.

Happy July 4th and ((((hugs)))))
    Michelle
  4. sues1

sues1 New Member

Go to the search box and put in the name you use here and in next box change it from Title to Username and click....you will get listings of all the posts you have made......... Blessings.....Susan
  5. Adl123

Adl123 New Member

for your reseponses. I always look for my posts on my profile. I figure that if they are gone from my profile, then they are really gone-- and they are.

Oh well, I guess that's life.

6. KelB

KelB New Member

Sometimes the person who started the thread, decides that they shouldn't have posted it after all (maybe a bit too personal for them or has caused disagreement). When they delete their original post, the whole thread goes.

Sometimes we can be fuzzyheaded with the CFS/FM, or be panicking, then we reconsider what we've posted when we're feeling a little better.

It has happened to me in the past - just one of those things and nothing to worry about.