What happened to Porchlight Vol. 187 ??

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by mrdad, Feb 22, 2008.

1. mrdad

mrdad New Member

It's missing Kids! The "Black Hole"??

2. doloresf1

doloresf1 New Member

The Porchlight is missing??? Oh my! Where could it be?? MRDAD, do something!! Maybe Rafiki swiped it! She's been known to steal a photo from a profile, you know! LOL doloresf1
  3. mrdad

mrdad New Member

Hope you have a good weekend and that wellness finds each of

you! To find the Porchlight Vol. 87, I'll be dusting for

finger prints calling in the FBI, CIA, AFofL&CIO and INNER-

POOL if necessary! (Bring your speed-do's guys)

And no Rocky, I did not try to "cut and paste"
    P.S. Oh, and did I mention the Teamsters!!![This Message was Edited on 02/22/2008]
    [This Message was Edited on 02/22/2008]
  4. mrdad

mrdad New Member

I just emailed her yesterday about another matter but haven't
    heard back from her yet. I reminded her then of the powers of
    the"Inquisition" and "Trial by Ordeal"! Ya think she's just
    trying to avoid the inevitable?

5. doloresf1

doloresf1 New Member

It's not like Rafiki to avoid ANYTHING.

I believe she'll show up here momentarily. Maybe she can offer a good explanation for the mysterious disappearance of the porchlight.

Hopefully, this will all work out:) Hiya back, YC1!

RAFIKI!!! Where's the porch light?? Hugs, doloresf1
  6. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

Oh my gosh, I had written a long, long post on that volume. I will never remember it now.

I think you are all right about Rafiki, she was very caring about me putting pictures up and people being able to take them and use them for other things. So maybe she was being helpful, LOL Rafiki yes, please keep the porchlight on.

Yes, I changed my Profile picture again, this one is my other daughter who is 15 and a Freshman in Highschool, this picture was of her Homecoming.

Mrdad, has that ever happened before, i don't think there was anything bad on any of the posts so i don't know why any of the moderators would take it off.

Granni's gonna be upset too, she wrote a long post too.

YCI, I am still praying for you and your family. Keep us posted on how things are going[This Message was Edited on 02/22/2008]
  7. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

it is Friday. I will have 2 days rest finally, well kind of. Tomorrow is Snowcoming for school (kind of like homecoming but not as formal).

I have to fix my daughter's hair and her friend's hair, drive them and pick up another girl and take them to dinner, pick them up from dinner, drive them to the School and then another Mother better pick them up from school because I will be zonked out by then.

I am not complaining really, because i know once she starts driving I will really miss her being so dependent on me. I love doing things for my kids.

Oh, and i have to take my dog Jack to the groomer and get deshedded tomorrow morning, he is shedding so bad (Yellow Lab). Hey maybe that is a sign that Spring is coming. I can only hope so.

Well, I better get off, I am barely awake, but I have to go pick up my dauther from one of her friend's house for a birthday party (whatever happened to sleepovers) LOL.
  8. mrdad

mrdad New Member

And yes! It has happened a long time ago but someone deleted
    it by accident! That could have happened here also? I do
    have an Email into Rafiki but really don't think she had
    anything to do with it. But I say we just go ahead and
    blame her anyhow! What do you think? We'll put her through
    the old Middle Age justice system and a "Trial by Ordeal".
    If she lives through the "boiling oil" portion of the Trial,
    we can consider her innocent. (Probably still won't get the
    "missing" Vol 187 back though)! Let's sleep on it Mickey, "K"?

[This Message was Edited on 02/22/2008]
  9. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

about Rafiki deleting our post. She is great and would never do anything like that, on purpose anyway. LOL

On another post she was warning me that it is so easy to drag off pictures and steal them, so that was why i was giving her trouble.

By the way, when you say you are emailing people how are you doing that. I though we couldn't give emails out.

Have a great night and sleep tight. Gotta Run, be back later!!!
  10. mrdad

mrdad New Member

It is against the rules to give out one's Email on the Board
    and for good reason. I have about 1/2 doz. email addresses
    of Board members but didn't get them via the Forums here.
    I had a way to do it in anonymous fashion through Craigslist
    wedsite. It worked very well and safely for all of us!

I did see the Picture of your youngest Daughter and left
    you a complimentary message commenting on how beautiful
    both your daughters are! Lots of others left a similar
    message as well. Hope you have a restful and relaxing

11. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

Thanks Mrdad regarding the compliments. Well I am pooped out, it is 12:23 and just got home from dropping 3 15year old girls off and bringing home my daughter. They are so funny to listen to in the car.

I came down to turn the computer off, since my Husband is sleeping and snoring on the couch. Must be the life.

Goodnight Mrdad, goodnight Rock, goodnight Granni, goodnight lydia, goodnight julie, goodnight delores, goodnight mary ellen, and goodnight john boy,

12. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Flash the Bat-signal.

Call Mulder and Scully.

Check all phone booths for Superman.

Put a picture of Porchlight Vol. 187 on milk cartoons.

In years to come, when graduate students are writing papers on the history and meaning of Porchlight Therapy, the disappearance of Vol. 187 will be attributed to everything from UFO Aliens to the Bermuda Triangle.

Those of us here now will recognize that Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle has struck again.

Holy Houdini, Batman. Where did it go?