What happened to the Home page link to Co-Cure Good Docs List?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by teach6, Oct 15, 2002.

1. teach6

teach6 New Member

Last night I was reading a post and someone had referred someone else to the home page for the link to the good docs list. We've sent hundreds of people to that list in the past and because there was a direct link to it from this site it was much easier to navigate for those who are confused and foggy.

The new person mentioned they couldn't find the link, so I went to check that out. I frequently refer people to it myself. You can imagine my surprise and disappointment when I discovered that it was no longer there.

How is this site supposed to be a support to people when it keeps putting stumbling blocks in our way? First we are told we can no longer mention URL's on this forum. Instead we are supposed to copy an entire article and post it.

Would this site like for people to begin copying their articles without being able to reference the source? I douobt it, yet that is exactly what is being asked of us on this site.

Now another of our support channels has been short circuited. What is going on? It seems that supporting the members of this forum is no longer first and foremost a priority of this website. I am quite disappointed.

Barbara
  2. teach6

teach6 New Member

Last night I was reading a post and someone had referred someone else to the home page for the link to the good docs list. We've sent hundreds of people to that list in the past and because there was a direct link to it from this site it was much easier to navigate for those who are confused and foggy.

The new person mentioned they couldn't find the link, so I went to check that out. I frequently refer people to it myself. You can imagine my surprise and disappointment when I discovered that it was no longer there.

How is this site supposed to be a support to people when it keeps putting stumbling blocks in our way? First we are told we can no longer mention URL's on this forum. Instead we are supposed to copy an entire article and post it.

Would this site like for people to begin copying their articles without being able to reference the source? I douobt it, yet that is exactly what is being asked of us on this site.

Now another of our support channels has been short circuited. What is going on? It seems that supporting the members of this forum is no longer first and foremost a priority of this website. I am quite disappointed.

Barbara
  3. sean

sean New Member

homepage, at the top of this page. Then click on Doctor referal on right side of the screen on that page. Then click on Co-cure CFS&FMS good doctor list near the top of the page. Hey presto! you are now at the requested page. As for the links, thats basically up to the moderators discretion or so it would seem, it appears some links have been allowed by the moderated. I am at a loss to see why this is so, but there you go.
  4. teach6

teach6 New Member

I have checked multiple times beginning last night and it is not there. When I check on home page and go down the side and click on doctor referral, like I always tell new members to do, I get a new page. It is a page with information that all comes from CFIDS.org, but nothing anywhere to link to the Co-Cure list.

Barbara
  5. teach6

teach6 New Member

When I typed in the link I got it, but if I click on the home page, library, community, whatever I always get the list of things from the CFIDS.org site. The url listed for the sites I click on all begin with chronic fatigue support.com, not immune support.

I've been doing this for almost a year and never had the problem until last night. It seems that everyone who is writing on this board should get the same links when we click on the same things.

That may explain it, but it sure seems confusing. In case the person who did this doesn't know, CFIDS causes as many, if not more, cognitive problems than FM.

Barbara[This Message was Edited on 10/15/2002]