What happened to Wakemeup?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by fivesue, Jan 19, 2008.

1. fivesue

fivesue New Member

I hope this isn't a sore subject, but I wondered the other day where she went.

I was off the board for a bit over the holidays and with all the things that have been going on, I just haven't asked.

There's another person I missed but I can't remember her name. When I do, I will ask.

Like I said, I hope that this isn't a touchy issue. Just wondered. People come and go so often that I just wondered.

TIA for any info.

2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Haven't heard from her for a long time. She seemed to be failing and her son was seriously ill too. Very sad. Miss her.

3. sisland

sisland New Member

Was wondering the same thing!,,,I thought she had been in the Hospitial off and on for awhile,,,,,Hope we find out,,,S
  4. boltchik

boltchik New Member

If you search for her posts, they are all deleted. It could be a sign of banning, or she may have voluntarily deleted them herself. I hope she is okay. Kim :)
  5. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Nothing there.

Strange. Maybe I typed it in wrong...I'll try again and let you know...I did it again to make sure...nopthing.

I, too, hope she is OK. THanks for the replies.

[This Message was Edited on 01/19/2008]
  6. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Good question!?

Hope she's okay.
  7. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Me, too. I do hope all is OK with her and her son.

It's hard when someone who has been so active just vanishes and no one really knows what happened.

Maybe she will see this and respond.

If so, we are missing you, WMU.

8. fivesue

fivesue New Member