what happens to a person when they are finnally overcome by lyme disease?

Discussion in 'Lyme Disease Archives' started by trishabeth, Nov 25, 2009.

1. trishabeth

trishabeth New Member

What do the labs look like when you are close to death?
  2. Nanie46

Nanie46 Moderator

Hi,

I don't really know how to answer you question about the labs.

It depends on what symptoms are causing the most problems and which labs are off.

Do not think you are close to death just because your CD 57 or Vit D level is low.

Make sure you see your LLMD asap to discuss your concerns and make sure you are following the best treatment plan for you.
  3. street129

street129 New Member

i found out today i have lyme 41band whatever that means......can someone tell me who do i see.... and can someone reccormend a good lyme dr in new york. thanks
  4. MIssAutumn

MIssAutumn New Member

I don't know what 41 band means or what labs look like when we are close to death from Lyme but I have had it for 20 years and was just dx last Oct, my labs looked bad but I'm still here and will beat it, no one can determine when we die except God. If you have concerns ask your doctor but don't' but a lot of faith into the dooms day diagnoses.
    There are a lot of people who beat this.
  5. victoria

victoria New Member

refer to http://www.canlyme.com/labtests.html
    there's a section about the Western Blot.

Regardless of what bands show positive or don't... it is supposed to be a CLINICAL DIAGNOSIS supported by a trial period of abx. The thing is that it has to be the 'right' abx for that variety of lyme.

Try flash.lymenet.org/ for private referrals (or bad experiences)... check out the top sticky too. Nobody posts names online for obvious reasons: harassment by many of the states.

Hope you find someone.

all the best,
    Victoria