what has been an embrassing moment due to this dd

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Loveyame, Sep 1, 2006.

1. Loveyame

Loveyame New Member

I have had several embrassing moments but the one that really sticks in my mind was.....We were at a family reunion and it was a potluck meal. So I was walking to the dessert table with a fruit salad when my Uncle stopped me and wanted to see the salad. I started to lift it up higher for him to see it and all of a sudden my arm jerked and I threw the salad on him! His comment was I just wanted to see it not to wear it! He has teased me about wearing salad ever since.
  2. sisland

sisland New Member

That's funny and embrassing! But i must add your not alone!! Many moments like this for me too!!......It's so frusterating when i'm talking to someone (usually my girls) ....................................and i ask them a Question and they say "Mom you just ask us that 2 minutes ago"! ..................................................or i'm trying to make dinner for the kids and I drop something and it splats all over the floor!.........................so now i have a mess to clean up also!! YEA!!!
  3. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

loveyanne:

Chalk them one up as being OK. Just tell him of your illness and explain you have opinons but sometimes can not get them out.

And then get then out again.

Just a sugestion:

NyroFan