Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by harmony21, Sep 18, 2007.

1. harmony21

harmony21 New Member

oh man, was so distressed with my weight and finally jumped on the scales NOT GOOD.....

Am now 107kgs.......should be 75kg would be happy at 80kg but still a lot to lose SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I joined a weight loss thing AGAIN.....run throught the chemist.....

2 shakes replacement meals thing, three cups minimum veg, 2 pieces of fruit, endless green tea, 2 litres of water, no rice, pasta or bread!!!!!

Oh well will try not hungry much anyway

I hope the angels are watching over me.....

2. harmony21

harmony21 New Member

first day went well and having an up day too, added bonus

I will let you know whats happening

angel blessings and hugs

3. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

I have to say that I don't think these diets ever work - they certainly don't for me - I end up heavier than when I started.

I believe that a sensible way of eating is the only way to lose and keep the weight off.

Having said all this, I still haven't started my sensible way of eating - I have 28lbs to lose at least - and I'm still stuffing myself with sugary things.

So good luck Connie, hope it works for you.

4. harmony21

harmony21 New Member

Rosie I have the same thought they dont really work for me either, I think I love the choccy too much

but since Iam 107kgs I have to do something and lots I know they have had success so maybe me too this time....

tonight iam REALLY hungry for the things i should eat!!!! and thats why Iam on her to keep busy.....

My #2 son just came home with a loaf of bread would you believe????from the bakery!!!!grrrr

And the choocy biscuits are so inviting too nevertheless I tried chomping on some strawberries and they were hard and sour!!!!

Elaine I hope you enjoyed the choccy cake and yeah its really difficult as I have three men living here and I believe they need a good meal as well not lettuce and veggies alone....

Oh well I will keep trying for a while and then mmmmmm

Want to live so thats an incentive hey????

nice chatting to you both, take care and am sending you

angels blessings