What helped me re: Fibro

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Adl123, Dec 2, 2008.

1. Adl123

Adl123 New Member

Dear All,
    It has been a while since I posted. I will admit I had some trouble finding my way
    in, but I finally made it.

I just want to share what has helped me get a whole lot better, in hopes that the information

might help someone else. Besides consistent taking of supplements, many of which are found

with this company, (Each person will have different needs), I found a wonderful acupuncturist.

Treatments, over the past 2 years, along with Chinese herbs, have put me in remission. Although

I still have some Chronic Fatigue pain (over the years I have learned to tell the difference),

and symptoms, I have not had an Fibro pain for over 6 months. I'm very happy and very

grateful. I'm more and more convinced, that using whatever is appropriate , from both

traditional Western medicine and medicine from other cultures, can be beneficial.

I just wanted to share this. I wish you all health and happiness. God bless,

Asian medicine,

2. drbygrl

drbygrl New Member

I, too, have found some relief from a wonderful acupuncturist. Before my last LONG flare, I had never considered it. Am grateful for the benefits of that as well as traditional medications. Hope to join you in your FM pain free state!

May God continue to bless you, g
  3. kat0465

kat0465 New Member

Hi Terry,
    just wondering what kind of Dr do you see for chinese herbs,we have an acupuncturist close to where i live at, and i was thinking about trying that. are they the ones that give you the herbs?? and does Ins pay for it? thanks, Kat
  4. CanBrit

CanBrit Member

I am so happy you've found a treatment that is working for you. I've long thought of going to an acupuncturist and you've helped me make the decision to go and see one. FM has been awful for me the past year. Too many Dr's without any real helpful results.

I'll let you know how things go....

Take care,