What I came home to last night (Something to brighten your day..)

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lease79, Jan 14, 2006.

1. lease79

lease79 New Member

Please click on my username to see my new pic...
    It's a pic of what I came home to last night at 8.00pm
    Thought that it might brighten everyone's day a little.
    My camera isn't great & didn't catch the brilliance, or the colour, but still it was amazing & lit up the entire sky!!
    This was taken looking down my street ;)

Lease
  2. Sue50

Sue50 New Member

awesome pic, I love rainbows
  3. Cyndi40

Cyndi40 New Member

Isn't God so awesome the way that He takes time to paint something beautiful for us to see? All the wonderful seasons (I live where there are actually four seasons)...Colorful leaves on the trees in the fall, beautiful flowers in the spring, white snow-capped mountains in the winter (like right now lol)...lovely shades of green on the ground and trees, splashes of blue in the sky, and bits of surprises here and there like colorful rainbows... it even looks like there's another one very faint-like to the left! Thanks for sharing this... I'm a lover of rain and storms, thunder and lightning (oh yeah!) and it's nice to know there are others out there that notice and appreciate God's beautiful canvas of colors :)
  4. russiankids3

russiankids3 New Member

Enjoyed your pic. Someday we'll all find that pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.
    I have an american friend who is married to an Aussie and lives in Sydney with her two little s. She loves it there and swears she will never live anywhere else.
    Sue
  5. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Rainbows, including doubles, were common when I lived in the Mid west. Here in California they are rare.
  6. JLH

JLH New Member

Wow, what a great picture!!! Just lovely!!

I always love to look at rainbows!

Hugs,
    janet
  7. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Lease, that was an awesome picture. Thanks for sharing it.

Sandy
  8. scrapkat

scrapkat New Member

Beautiful picture! And don't rainbows just brighten your day automatically?! thanks for sharing!

scrapkat