What I did today

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ohmyaching, Sep 28, 2002.

1. ohmyaching

ohmyaching New Member

I got up. Got dressed. Ate breakfast. Cleaned the bathroom -washed the floor, scrubbed out the toilet, sink and tub, Ate lunch, Painted the ceiling in the bedroom, Fixed dinner, Did the dishes, Primed the walls and ceiling in the bathroom and painted half the room. How did I do it? Whenever I felt my energy waning I ate an apple. I'm amazed, I never would have thought that malic acid could make such a difference.
  2. ohmyaching

ohmyaching New Member

I got up. Got dressed. Ate breakfast. Cleaned the bathroom -washed the floor, scrubbed out the toilet, sink and tub, Ate lunch, Painted the ceiling in the bedroom, Fixed dinner, Did the dishes, Primed the walls and ceiling in the bathroom and painted half the room. How did I do it? Whenever I felt my energy waning I ate an apple. I'm amazed, I never would have thought that malic acid could make such a difference.
  3. garyandkim

garyandkim New Member

every day. He swore by them. Thanks for sharing and WOW!

Take care, Kim and Gary
  4. LisaMay

LisaMay New Member

The old saying "an apple a day keeps the doctor away". My aunt is a nurse and says it is also true of the banana for a number of ailments (PMS, hangover, stress, etc.).

I was exhausted after you cleaned the bathroom. That was certainly a successful day! Just don't over do it...
    Lisa
  5. PMangels

PMangels New Member

You did VERY good!! I think you should change your screen name to Cyclone or Tornado. I need some of your energy...pleeeeaaaasseee. I better go eat a apple.....or two. I've heard apples are good for you but I wasn't aware they were that good. Just think all the work I could get done!!!.

Love,
    Arlene
  6. marinemom

marinemom New Member

my house key, will you come do my house too! I'll even buy you a whole bushel of apples! =)

Good for you. I felt exhaustion creep in just after you got dressed!

Hugs and applauds to you.
    Kathy