WHAT in the World (For Real)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by elliespad, Dec 17, 2006.

1. elliespad

elliespad Member

Okay, this Sleuth is near and dear to my heart. I just bought these on ebay. They match a Discontinued Shower Curtain from Bed, Bath and Beyond. The name of the Shower Curtain is Cottage Laundry. I want a second set of these hooks and can't locate another set. The seller told me she bought them at Gabriel Brothers ? in Ohio? They are apparently a Liquidator so no luck ordering online or even getting them to check if it's still in stock.

Does anybody recognize these? Know the name of the pattern or Manufacturer?
    [This Message was Edited on 12/17/2006]
  2. joyfully

joyfully New Member

Could it also possibly be called Cottage Floral?

I could be wrong, but I saw a shower curtain that appeared very similar to your hooks. Is your curtain in big squares of different colors? Does it look like a quilt?Every other square is a two color stripe???

3. elliespad

elliespad Member

I have the NEW package from the Shower Curtain, it is definately Cottage Laundry. It does have big squares in different prints, but every other square is a giant white chenille square. It was sold at Bed, Bath and Beyond, their brand, but is discontinued. Maybe the hooks were actually a coordinating item, I don't know, but I can't find them.

Joyfully and lindy, thanks for helping me sleuth these :)

Joyfully, where did you see the Cottage Floral, ebay or regular search?

4. joyfully

joyfully New Member

Oh, dear. I looked on LOTS of sites. I had no idea there were sooooooooo many choices of curtain hooks until I began the search for you. Let me see if I can pull it back up. The shower curtain WAS discontinued on the site. Let me check, maybe I can catch my brain----

What appeared as a two toned stripe in every other square could have been chenile---I was looking at a picture.
    [This Message was Edited on 12/18/2006]

http://www.designerlinensoutlet.com/store/product1.asp?SID=1&Product_ID=100925 Is this the shower curtain? They are discontinued at this site, but maybe it will help you with the "name" that is being used to describe it.[This Message was Edited on 12/18/2006]