WHAT IS A CHI MACHINE?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by nje, Sep 11, 2002.

1. nje

nje New Member

I DESPERATLY NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT THAT I HAVE PUT ON OVER THE PAST 2 YEARS. I CAN`T WALK FOR LONG,I REALLY DON`T EAT THAT MUCH,MAYBE ITS WHAT I`M EATING,CAN ANYONE GIVE ME SOME FEEDBACK ON A DIET PLAN OR WHAT A CHI MACHINE IS AND HOW IT WORKS? ALL ANSWERS WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED,NJE
  2. nje

nje New Member

I DESPERATLY NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT THAT I HAVE PUT ON OVER THE PAST 2 YEARS. I CAN`T WALK FOR LONG,I REALLY DON`T EAT THAT MUCH,MAYBE ITS WHAT I`M EATING,CAN ANYONE GIVE ME SOME FEEDBACK ON A DIET PLAN OR WHAT A CHI MACHINE IS AND HOW IT WORKS? ALL ANSWERS WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED,NJE
  3. idiotsinc

idiotsinc New Member

A chi machine is supposedly supposed to make your body breath like "a fish in the water". As a fully confirmed skeptic I think the only true benefit is that it makes your body vibrate which could help relax muscle tension or improve your sex life by eliminating much of the physical effort involved. This benefit may be helpful whether or not you have a partner.
  4. jbg

jbg New Member

There is quite a bit of information for you if you type in Chi Machine in the search messages above...I hope this helps.
    Julie