What is "chat" all about?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Kathleen12, Jan 3, 2008.

1. Kathleen12

Kathleen12 New Member

I am so embarassed to ask that question, but as long as I've had a computer, I've never looked into it.

Do you know who all is chatting or do you just "open the door" and there's a room full of people you don't know?

I was just curious, so thank you.
  2. Holly-Admin

Holly-Admin Administrator

Hi. If you're having trouble logging in to the chat room, make sure you have the latest version of the Flash Player installed.

You can get it here: http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer

Make sure to restart your browser after installing.

If that still doesn't work, click on the "contact us" link at the bottom of this page and send an email to forum support. They will be able to help you further.

ProHealth, Inc.
  3. Kathleen12

Kathleen12 New Member

I haven't even tried to log in because I'm not sure that I would be able to keep up in chat....unless maybe if it was a one-on-one basis, even then I'd be challenged due to this CFS thing. I may check it out some day though. I just don't want to step in on someone else's conversation. Thanks again
  4. SPR30

SPR30 New Member

You are welcome to join chat at any time. No need to worry about interrupting. People in chat are friendly and supportive and many of us really develop a great bond.
    It is nice to talk with people who understand what you are feeling. And you can share experiences and stories,etc.
    I hope to see you in chat soon! Please look for me and say HI.
  5. Kathleen12

Kathleen12 New Member

Hi, and thank you for the welcome into live chat.

I remember you on the CFS board when I was posting there about a year or so ago. It's nice to see that you're still around.
  6. SPR30

SPR30 New Member

I have roots here,I'm going to stick around a while if everyone will have me. I have been here over 5 years and I hope to be here many more to come.
    I have been in chat a lot lately. I hope to see you there.