What is Liposuction surgery?

Discussion in 'General Health & Wellness' started by gaganrathor558, Jul 13, 2015.

1. Can anybody tell me what is liposuction surgery?
    smithj likes this.
  2. juliawills

juliawills Member

To getting rid from excess fat from you body or to remove unwanted from your body is Liposuction surgery which is part of medical procedure comes under Plastic Surgery.
    People who take this procedure are so overweight and unable to do exercise. As it also comes with some side effects or complications.
    But to take it from good Clinic or best surgeon will leads to less complication or negative effects of this procedure.
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2015
    RamonaAndrews, smithj and jack89 like this.
  3. Yes, liposuction surgery is for those people with whom diet and exercise won't work. Same was my case. I always struggled with my weight and have tried almost all weight loss tips but nothing did turn out well. And at last I went for a liposuction surgery procedure in a clinic in Richmond Hill, Lakeview Surgery Centre. I had to wear a pressure garment during recovery stage. And the result was pretty much satisfactory.
    smithj likes this.
  4. soniya

soniya Member

Liposuction is surgical process of reduce excess fat from any part of body. It's a one day treatment and easy way to lose fat fast but if you want to remove fat then go with exercise n diet because liposuction surgery is for people with whom diet n exercise won't work.
    smithj likes this.
  5. smithj

smithj Member

Liposuction, also known as lipoplasty or suction-assisted lipectomy, is cosmetic surgery performed to remove unwanted deposits of fat from under the skin. The doctor sculpts and recontours the patient's body by removing excess fat deposits that have been resistant to reduction by diet or exercise. The fat is permanently removed from under the skin with a suction device.
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2016
    dinesh016 likes this.
  6. RamonaAndrews

RamonaAndrews Member

Liposuction is a type of cosmetic surgery which breaks up and "sucks" fat from various possible parts of the body, most commonly the abdomen, thighs, buttocks, neck, chin, upper and backs of the arms, calves and back.
  7. ludhiyaparker

ludhiyaparker Member

I think it has some side effects. and it may be costly.
    juliedespino likes this.
  8. juliedespino

juliedespino Member

Liposuction, also called lipoplasty, liposculpture suction lipectomy or lipo, is a type of cosmetic surgery which breaks up and "sucks" fat from various possible parts of the body, most commonly the abdomen, thighs, buttocks, neck, chin, upper and backs of the arms, calves and back.