What is OLE???????

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by KathiM, Aug 2, 2003.

1. KathiM

KathiM New Member

What is OLE that everyone is talking about and what is it good for????
    What dosage and is it for mycolasma ?????
    Thanks.
    Kathim
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

OLE stands for Olive Leaf Extract. It is an herbal supplement which has antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal properties. There are a couple of people here who are our resident experts on the OLE and I'm sure they will be along shortly with info. In the meantime, if you do a search on OLE or olive leaf extract, it will bring up all the old posts. You could also do a search on PatPalmer or Plantscaper, but that would bring up all their posts.

I have chronic mycoplasma infection and drink OLE tea made from the tincture because I am on the Guai treatment and cannot take highly concentrated botanical extracts. I do not know if the OLE by itself would be enough to kill mycoplasmas. It may depend on how long one has had the mycoplasma infection. It takes at least six months on antibiotics to kill them and usually it takes a year or longer. Both the ABX and the OLE should be pulsed as this is more efficient at killing off pathogens.

If one experiences a Herxheimer or healing crisis after taking OLE, it is pretty good evidence that some pathogen is being killed off.

Love, Mikie
  3. PatPalmer

PatPalmer New Member

I have bumped the article up for you, explains all the benefits better than I can in a reply.

Love Pat.