What is the name of that supplement?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by conrskin, Aug 20, 2002.

1. conrskin

conrskin New Member

I read a post sometime about 4 weeks ago or so about a supplement that is sold on the online store, can't remember the name of it. But I DO remember it was super expensive $125-130, but had several raves about how good it is. Anyone remember? Thanks in advance :)

Sheri
  2. conrskin

conrskin New Member

I read a post sometime about 4 weeks ago or so about a supplement that is sold on the online store, can't remember the name of it. But I DO remember it was super expensive $125-130, but had several raves about how good it is. Anyone remember? Thanks in advance :)

Sheri
  3. klutzo

klutzo New Member

I'm not certain, but at that price, it was probably Transfer Factors.....check it out and see if it rings a bell.
    Klutzo
  4. Rene_M

Rene_M New Member

Two possibilities you might check out the "Search Messages" box and find it. Another thought, would be the on line store here. You can send for the catalog, which is excellent or get more help on line. You might find a combination of 2 or 3 items that are dynamite for you!
    And the best part of that. is money also then goes to research! I'm not sure that supplimenting needs to be that expensive, I know mine is no where near that amount.

Wishing you well, Regards, Rene M

5. Shirl

Shirl New Member

If its Transfer Factor you are looking for, we have a special forum for it. Just go to 'Message Boards', it the last one on the left hand side at the bottom of the index, others who are taking it and sharing their experiences.

Also go to 'Store' at the top right of this page and type in Transfer Factor, there is a lot of information about it.

Ask for the Pro Health Catalog, there is a whole page devoted to it. The prices range from $50.00 to $135.80. Its on Page; 19 of the latest catalog. If you want to call for the catalog or an order here is the phone number; 1-800-366-6056.

Hope this is of some help to you Sheri, personally I have not tried it YET!

Shalom, Shirl