What is the progression of CFS? FMS?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ravenpaige, Mar 8, 2007.

1. ravenpaige

ravenpaige New Member

Someone else brought up the natural progression of the disease, speaking of CFS. I'm wondering if there appears to be a somewhat "normal" progression, with particular stages or a certain set of symptoms that can be expected? What about for fibromyalgia?

Personally, I've been sick for about 11-12 years now, and although I was very sick the first year or two, I felt that then I went into a stage where the worst of the symptoms got a bit better, at least to the bearable point, sometimes to the point where I really didn't feel very sick at all. That probably lasted 10 years. Lately, in the last 5-6 months, however, I've been noticing some not happy changes...more sore throat daily, more brain fog, more morning stiffness. Is this just a temporary flare, or is this a new stage I'm going into? Any thoughts?
  2. AllWXRider

AllWXRider New Member

it can take 6 months to recover from celluar damage; per Dr. Carol Ryser.

Is your FM/CFS viral based? Toxic metals?

If you get flares, it sounds viral. "Viruses breathe sugar" says William Wong N.D.

If you know what viruses you have, you can use targeted Transfer Factors to help your immune system attack it.

Lead & Mercury weaken the immune system and cause brain fog.

Cadmium interferes with the thyroid hormones.