What is this called again?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by razorqueen, Dec 8, 2008.

  1. razorqueen

    razorqueen Member

    I haven't been on this board in what seems like ages. I guess thats a good thing.

    I can't think of the term for when you start taking vitamins or herbal supplements and you start feeling sick before you feel better? Hurtzing or something?

    Please can someone quickly help me out? I need this info for a friend.
  2. panthere

    panthere Member

    It's called Herxheimer reaction or simply die-off...not fun!

[ advertisement ]