What is this??

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Penita, Jul 3, 2003.

1. Penita

Penita New Member

Just found this board by "mistake". Was curious. Says "Worship", but most things are prayer requests. . . Am a Pastor's wife, home missionary in Illinois, Chicago area. Could surely use a support system if this is, indeed, what I've found.
    Any care to reply?
    Penita
  2. BabsFl

BabsFl New Member

"No Mistake"

Your in the right place. I believe that the Lord has his hand on this board. This is a place to fellowship. To pray and for needs to be prayed for. Glad you found it. Lots of support here. I hope you continue to come back.

Sister in Christ,
    Barb
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Welcome to the Worship Forum.

Love, Mikie
  4. psalmlady

psalmlady New Member

Welcome aboard!
    I too found this place a few weeks back but was by no mistake, it was by - *divine appointment*
    - For such a time as this!
    I believe God has directed you right here for the same reason. Please, come back and join us in worship, praise, prayer and fellowship.
    There are a bunch of wonderful people here and I just know that while visiting here - you will be blessed of God.

Love and prayers to you and yours! :)
  5. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Hi Pentia, we are very happy to have you join us, you have come to the right place.

We are a support system, lots of Prayer Warrior's, and always willing to lend a ear to a plain human problem too.

Again, welcome and hope you decide to join us.

God blessing going out to you and yours..........

Shalom, Shirl