What is Transfer Factor?

Discussion in 'Transfer Factor' started by LizardLady, Jan 10, 2005.

1. LizardLady

LizardLady New Member

I'm new to these boards. What the heck is TransferFactor?
  2. hdbubblehead

hdbubblehead New Member

HOW DO YOU DO LADY. I WAS READING ALL THE MESSAGES TO SEE IF I COULD FIGURE IT OUT BUT NO CAN DO.

IF YA FIND OUT, WILL SOMEONE TELL ME ALSO.
    (I'LL DO THE SAME FOR YOU)
    THEY DON'T CALL ME "BUBBLEHEAD" FER NOTHIN !
    LOL= LAUGHING OUT LOUD :)

A FEW MINUTES LATER- OKAY LADY, I HAVE A FEELING TF IS A DRUG THAT HELPS BOOST THE IMMUNE SYSTEM. POSSIBLE LIKE STERIODS HELP REDUCE INFLAMATION. ALSO SEEMS LIKE IT IS TAKING ORALLY AND IN REGIMEN, LIKE STERIODS.
    5 IN A DAY THEN TAPER DOWN TO 4 A DAY THEN 3 ETC.
    (THIS IS MY GUESS) IT SURE IS BEYOND ANY TREATMENT I HAVE HAD. TF MUST BEEF UP THE BLOOD CELLS IN ORDER TO FIGHT INFECTION WHEN THERE IS A "FLARE UP".
    ANYWAY, THE BEST TO YOU........PEACE. [This Message was Edited on 08/25/2005]

OKAY LADY, I'M BACK. CLICK INTO "STORE" THEN CLICK INTO "IMMUNE SYSTEM" CATAGORY, AND IT WILL TAKE YOU TO A PURCHASING SITE. TF IS DISCRIBED THERE. IT DOES HELP THE BODY FIGHT INFECTIONS/VIRAL. NOW WE KNOW MORE THEN WE DID 5 MINUTES AGO. BEST TO YOU........[This Message was Edited on 08/25/2005]
    GO TO DATE 4/28/04- NAME griswoldgirl-see answer from JAMES
    & THERE YOU WILL FIND ALL THE INFO YOU WANT. T/C
    [This Message was Edited on 08/25/2005]

August 27th- TO THE PERSON WHO WROTE- NO,NO,NO.....
    **YIKES- if you read my input, you will see that i too, did not know what tf ment. I thought I made it clear at the beginning sentence that "no can do", ment I could not help but i was willing to research (for my own interest)as well. I just jumped in but as you can see, I made it a little more interesting, like a letter to Lady as I looked for an the answer.

Then, "I guessed" what tf sounded like it "might" be compared to,(comparing/or as steriods "might") in the body.
    and then I searched for quite sometime, and came back with the "FINAL ANSWER" from date:4/28/04-griswoldgirl and James' information explaining to a T.

....so please don't jump me with NO,NO,NO-
    (where were you an hour ago while I was trying to find the answer, cause I never heard of tf either.
    I AM AN ADULT & I DO NOT APPRICIATE BEING SCOLDED. YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER...no harm done, i'll take a pill now.
    PEACE[This Message was Edited on 08/27/2005]
  3. spacee

spacee Member

No,no,no. If anything you slowly build up. Some people have to start with 1/2 a capsule. Also, it can take 5-6 months for the TFs to show a big improvement according to Dr. Ryser on the homepage of this site. And more improvement can be seen up to one year.

Mikie "pulsed" the TF...taking it everyother day and had good results that way. I took it everyday.

The hard part is deciding what kind of TF to take. Some just increase the NK (Natural Killer) Cells. Others do that and target specific viruses. Let's say you have been tested and know that your EBV (epsteinbarr...the mono virus) is high. Then, you would probably want a TF that targets that virus.

There are TF's for EBV, CMV, HHV6A& B, Lyme, Herpes 1&2, HPV. A cardio one that is so good it is in the Physician's Desk Reference, along with a general TF. There is a respiratory one.

Tricky isn't it? Spacee