What is up with this cellulite? Indicates toxins?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by WendyC, Jul 11, 2006.

1. WendyC

WendyC New Member

I never had a problem with it before. I have given up white flour and sugar. I juice. I take supplements. I eat fruits and veggies. I make myself move. I have gained some weight but at 5'9" and 155 I am not that much over weight. I even have it in my arms! I am wondering if it could be toxins? How do I get rid of it, if so?

wendyc
  2. mrsjethro

mrsjethro New Member

Good post!! I'm wondering the same thing. I'm just turning 40 next month and now all of a sudden I've got fat lumps all over the backs of my thighs. Where did that come from?? I've never even had enough fat back there for a decent sized butt, and now this??

Do those body wraps do anything for it, or do they just cause a temporary loss and it comes right back??

If someone knows how to get rid of it, please post and let me know too. I've got a big trip coming up next month and I'd really like to be able to wear a swimsuit. I just can't stand it like it is right now. It's just cropped up this year and it's really icky looking. I wasn't prepared for all of this.....just yet.
  3. WendyC

WendyC New Member

I only got cellulite when I became ill and now its all over my body. I do think that it is toxins. I have heard that sugar, caffeine and white flour contribute to its formation. I will try some detox things, epsom salt baths and I am buying frozen cubes of wheat grass juice today. I ordered Liv.52, a powerful liver cleanser yesterday. We'll see how it goes.

wendyc
  4. rockyjs

rockyjs Member

I have a friend who is not overweight but had cellulite on her thighs. Her doctor told her it was indicative of gluten intolerance and testing showed she had celiac. After being on the gluten-free diet for a few months the cellulite disappeared. The same thing happened to her sister who also tested positive.

Jan