what is working for me:

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by goldenrod, Dec 1, 2005.

1. goldenrod

goldenrod New Member

Hello all,
    I am not someone who is suffering terribly as I know many of you are but I still have pain and have fatigue when I do not take very good care of myself, that being said this is what I found lately.
    I bought a bottle of branch chain amino acids and calcium pyruvate, I bought them because I am starting a small exercise program. I noticed the next day, I had much more energy than normal and I was not as sore. I have been taking the combo for 1 and a half weeks now and notice a big difference. I find e-bay the best place price wise for supps.
    good luck all
    Mark
  2. kch64

kch64 New Member

what are they and where do you get them?
  3. goldenrod

goldenrod New Member

you can get branch chain amino acids from most health food stores and places that sell bodybuilding supplements. branch chain amino acids are the buildings blocks of protein, the branch chain refers to the most important 3.
    Mark
  4. LISALOO

LISALOO New Member

I'm happy when people share what helps them!!! I'm going to have to look into the amino acids.
  5. kch64

kch64 New Member

Im going to try them too. Thanks for the info.

Kendra
  6. kch64

kch64 New Member

Mark,

If it's not too much trouble, can you find the container and list what's in it on this post?

Also, what is the calcium pyruvate for and why did you need that as opposed to regular calcium?

Just gathering info and thank you.

Kendra
  7. goldenrod

goldenrod New Member

b chain amino acids have the following in them: L-Leucine 150 mg, L- Valine 45 mg, L - Isoleucine 105 mg.
    I am taking the calcium pyruvate because it is a well known energy enhancer, free form testerone increaser, and fat burner. you have to take a lot of it though. I highly recommend the book prescriptions for natural healing which has a lot of info on fibro, cfs, exercise, stress, etc. that is usually where I get my info and then research it on the net.
    take care
    Mark
  8. kch64

kch64 New Member

Thanks again.

Bump