What is wrong with me?

Discussion in 'General Health & Wellness' started by jadedkrystals, Mar 22, 2013.

1. jadedkrystals

jadedkrystals New Member

I am new to this board so I will say Hello, I am Mary a 46 yr old female from Pa..

Ok, I have had this burning, tender sensation that wraps around my lower back into my ribs and hips, which comes around to my stomach also which is very uncomfortable and belly is also tender and have a full gassy feeling all the time, this has been going on for a week now, this started after I had a bad episode of very crampy loose stools which were hard to disspell , I kind of had spasms in my stomach trying to go, but I had loose stools w. it?.. I have been diagnosed w/ shingles but this episode I am experiencing is more radiating into more spots then my shingles episodes I have had before?? I am being treated for Acid Reflux, and I also have dizzy, nauseating spells that last for weeks,I am being treated for Vertigo for that also( but not sure if that is the problem, as the medicine my Dr gave me doesn't help so I buy Dramamine at the drug store and take that, seems to help some) plus I and also have Irritable bowels, so much so that I can't even travel ANY where as I am in fear of having a bout in the car, that makes me stressful and then makes my anxiety levels sky high, which makes me have to stop at every bathroom I know of, so suffice to say I am making myself a hermit, what is going on with me, seems like the last 5 yrs I have been nothing but sick all day, every day..
    Thank you!
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I wish I could help you with your physical symptoms but I'm not in a position to help. I did want to welcome you to our boards. Perhaps if you post this on the FMS/CFIDS/ME board, someone might be able to help you. Good luck.

Love, Mikie

3. donna13210

donna13210 Member

Welcome, Mary!

Sorry that you haven't received many replies to your post. Sometimes it's like that, and other times you get a ton of replies. Next time, try listing some of your symptoms in the title of your post, such as "Burning pain in lower back?" and see if that helps you get more replies.

I'm sorry you're going through such a bad time with your health. Having multiple medical problems sounds very familiar to me, and it's no fun at all !!I'm not in the medical field, so my suggestions are only guesses. I'm assuming the burning pain is not in the area(s) where you have shingles (otherwise the source of the pain would be obvious). So I'm thinking this new burning pain may be caused by a problem with the spine (compressed nerves). Also, as you know, IBS is well known to cause loose stools and/or bloating, so perhaps your IBS is worsening or just hitting you with some new symptoms. Are you eating or drinking anything new that may not be agreeing with your intestines? I assume you have a doc treating you for the IBS? He/she should be able to help you with these new symptoms.

Have you seen an ENT for the vertigo? You may want to read up on
    Meniere's disease to see if your symptoms match.

I look forward to talking again. Hang in there!
  4. donna13210

donna13210 Member

I forgot to suggest that you start taking Organic, Extra-Virgin Coconut Oil, or at least read up on it. EVCO is available at any natural health store, vitamin shop, and also online. It's a natural antibiotic and anti-inflammatory, and is simply amazing. I feel confident that it would do wonders for many of your current health challenges. If you decide to start on it, start out slow with a teaspoon a day. Then increase the amount slowly.