What is wrong with me???????

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by teller7, Mar 28, 2003.

1. teller7

teller7 New Member

What a week. I was in the ER Wed night. I had a terrible spell. I really thought I was having a stroke or something. My legs got cold, then my arms and then all across my chest bad. No chest pain. Since then I walk awful. Like a cripple. This morning my husband took me to our dr and he got on the phone and made an immediate appt with the neurologist. Drove 50 miles to see him. He immediately ordered another mri and a blood test to check for amonia in my blood. Have you ever heard of that? Anyway the mri came out better than the one three weeks ago. Strange. He was also checking to see if I did have a stroke. Nothing came up. My husband and I are just drained tonight. Does any of this sound familiar to anyone?
  2. healing

healing New Member

some of it sounds familiar, but I don't have any answers for you. I've had many weeks where I could barely walk, and I have had many times when my extremeties are nearly nonfunctional, cold (very), and I'm shaky and miserable. Never looked at my MRIs for FM symptoms (whatever they may be); had them for another reason. If you get some good info, I'm interested!