What is Your Christmas Wish?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by HAPPYDOGSUZ7777, Dec 22, 2006.

1. HAPPYDOGSUZ7777

HAPPYDOGSUZ7777 New Member

Aloha,
    My Christmas wish for everyone on this board is,
    Peace Love and Joy that comes by receiving the greatest
    Christmas gift of all JESUS! Merry Christmas!

2. sfrazier

sfrazier New Member

I have a couple of wishes. One is that my kids have a good Christmas even though they aren't receiving anything from their dad. My other Christmas wish is that I make it though the holidays and find out that I will start recieving disability. I know pretty materialistic but I guess I always have peace, love for other human beings and animals. I try all year long to be nice and treat people as I would want myself to be treated but this year I'm asking for so little but all materialistic but God knows what is in my heart.........SueF
  3. ayhatch

ayhatch New Member

I also wish for my disability to come through on the FIRST try. I don't think I can endure going through an appeal that will last another year plus. (I should know by April.)
    For now I am lucky that I was able to get on State disability.
    My other Christmas wish is that I get rapid clarity, a direction and answers to my marraige problems. Husband is alcoholic, he doesn't admit that but has stopped drinking and we are going to counseling. I have started Al-Anon. I need to let go of the marraige issues because I feel so sick. My health is paramount. I have two young kids to raise.
    God grant me serenity...
    Bless you all and thanks for being here and supportive whenever I need it.