What is your favorite baby animal...don't tell yet!

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Doznclan3, Feb 20, 2011.

1. Doznclan3

Doznclan3 New Member

Let's play a game. I have a baby animal that is sooo much a favorite to me.

Everyone guess..the first person to guess what that animal is..you are next to have us guess what your favorite baby animal is...remember...baby animal.

I am so thankful for the many animals on this earth, of course we all have gratitude for yet another blessing in our lives..animals and birds. And hey, if you like spiders..the big ones..that's up to you and your taste buds.. :) just think of what my favorite BABY animal might be for now.
    Love to all, and hoping that you find yourselves as excited as I am, that spring is coming..that is, for us that are living in the cold white winter.
    Cynthia
  2. windblade

windblade Active Member

Guessing...fawns.
  3. windblade

windblade Active Member

Rain - guess another one, and then I will, until Cynthia comes back. Then we'll have it nailed :)
  4. Doznclan3

Doznclan3 New Member

not fawns...and who said they will have it nailed?? ey??? lol

Here's a hint..you would be surprised. Not much of a hint, but...I do love fawns...
  5. windblade

windblade Active Member

Yep - that's my guess. baby rats.

Rain - ohh what convoluted thinking. I'm so jealous.

Doz- LOL - I noticed that you didn't say how many guesses we're allowed.

I'll try and hold myself back - but not sure if I can........
  6. Doznclan3

Doznclan3 New Member

I guess now is the time to give bigger hints..
    This baby animal lives in Africa and India..."big" hint here ya'll... :)
    Get it? BIG!
    [This Message was Edited on 02/22/2011]
  7. windblade

windblade Active Member

......jasminedeer.

I was going to guess elephants also... just in case there is a second prize.

If not, I'll guess rhinos.
  8. Doznclan3

Doznclan3 New Member

I just have this thing for those cute baby elephants! They are so cute when they are born with those cute little trunks, and big floppy ears. They stay right beside mom, wander inside and out of her big legs..looks scary to me. But what's really cute too, is when they are in the water with just their little head poking out and that cute little trunk stuck waaaay above their heads so they can breath...like they don't want to take any chances having it any lower.

Second prize...hmmm, first prize is....jasminedeer is next! What is your favorite baby animal. I love seeing all of the baby animals that will start showing up soon in the fields..like baby sheep, colts, fillys...baby birds...can hardly wait.

Second prize for Wind...ha, to guess what jasminedeer's is! lol.....
  9. Doznclan3

Doznclan3 New Member

Elephants have had a very hard time, including being killed for their tusks..
    Anyway, Cute Babies!

Jasminedeer..which animal..come on now, your turn! :)
  10. Doznclan3

Doznclan3 New Member

Making a "wild" guess...baby bears?
  11. Doznclan3

Doznclan3 New Member

I loved the pictures!!! So cute where the baby one is playing with the ball, and the one where it is sleeping by the guy..soooo cute! Thanks for sharing!
    Cynthia>>>I spelled my name wrong..thought I fixed it..had to come back and fix it again..oh man...I need the elephants memory!!! LOL
    [This Message was Edited on 02/23/2011]
    [This Message was Edited on 02/23/2011]
  12. windblade

windblade Active Member

I'm guessing a panther - one of the big cats. Since you love cats so much.

what a wonderful idea to pray for the elephants and each animal as we play the game!
  13. Doznclan3

Doznclan3 New Member

wondering how we should do this. Should I not guess now since I went first? hmm, let's see, could go ahead and guess, if I make a right guess..could go to my second favorite animal? What do you all think...I already went..we need more people to show up here! Take a guess!
  14. springwater

springwater Active Member

But enjoying reading. Its our turn to guess Cynthias second fav animal right?

Ummm, Lord, theres so many cute animals out there! what about baby goat?

God Bless
  15. Doznclan3

Doznclan3 New Member

I know, I'm a confusing person when it comes to trying to make sense sometimes...no, it is time to guess jasmine's fav. baby animal.
    I was just wondering if I should be out now, or go ahead and guess what hers is, then if I make the right guess, folks can try and guess my second fav. baby animal...oh my goodness I've confused myself..(not like it's been the first time)
    I had guessed that jasmine's fav. is a baby bear..where is she anyway? I thought I was the only one that disappeared for a while. lol...
    Guess spring..what is jasmines'?
  16. windblade

windblade Active Member

....your favorite is a giraffe, Jasmine. I remember you went to the zoo and were enjoying them there.
  17. windblade

windblade Active Member

Why don't we each take 3 guesses at a time to keep the game moving along? There are so few people playing.
  18. windblade

windblade Active Member

I love that hymn - my Grandmother used to sing it to me. Also loved the books and British TV show, 'All Creatures Great and Small - James Herriott.

Okay, Susan had 3 guesses - I did 2, and everyone else did only one. Guess away, Doz, Rain and Spring with 2 more at once.

My third guess - a foal.

Rainbow - lifting up prayers for the whales. Just read a wonderful poem about Humpbacks.

Okay - waiting on you guys. No-one can tell I'm in a hurry here, can you? :)
  19. Doznclan3

Doznclan3 New Member

Ok, let's see, I have no clue...but..a baby tiger...and...hmmm...a kitten. Might as well go big and small. :)
  20. Doznclan3

Doznclan3 New Member

You guessed panther. Now for us to guess what your fav. baby animal is. :)

Let's see, I get three guesses, right? I get to go first..because I am here, and Wind doesn't even know she won. :)

So...hmm, how about...baby ducks..or baby pups, or baby snakes..ewww...it better not be baby snakes...but if it is..they need to be here on earth too. :)