What is your Favorite book on CFS?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by beans, Nov 18, 2002.

1. beans

beans New Member

Does any one of a favorite book on CFS?

Beans
  2. beans

beans New Member

Does any one of a favorite book on CFS?

Beans
  3. lilladybug

lilladybug New Member

Alchemy of Illness by Kat Duff.
    It is a beautiful book...written quite well my friend.As do you!Her style is........................................... incredible....poignant,dreamy,realistic,profoundly moving, touching and poetic....like yours.

Hugs,

Lilladybug
  4. AnnetteP

AnnetteP New Member

even though they don't all deal with CFS, soley.

They are:

*Thyroid Power (a high strength of Armour thyroid is what I credit for my remission of CFS, which I've suffered with for over 10 years.)

*Immune System Cure (it explains about the immune system, diet, and supplements; it closely resembles the protocol my dr. has me on, but without the expense of going through tons of tests if you can't afford them.)

*Candida Related Complex (focuses on Candida's role in many chronic diseases, although I don't think yeast alone can be blamed for everything.)

*From Fatigued to Fantastic (gives a huge list of supplements/prescriptions that often work for CFS sufferers. It also talks of various tests that should be run and how they should be interpretted, ie. yeast and thyroid. Plus, like Thyroid Power, has a section for your dr., complete with journal references.)

Annette