What is your view point on the latest with OJ?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by doxygirl, Sep 19, 2007.

1. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

Just wondering what everyone's thoughts are on the latest with OJ?

2. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

over here so probably not in such detail as you have but I'm wondering if the man is mad, well what he did to his poor wife and her friend was crazy - or is he craving the limelight.

3. Suzan

Suzan New Member

And since the court didnt' see fit to put him in jail for murder...well, if he got convicted on these charges and went to jail...at least the country would have one less criminal on the streets!

Plus...the families of his 'victims' would have a bit of peace finally.
  4. budmickl

budmickl New Member

Hopefully the jury in Las Vegas won't be blinded by the glamor and celebrity of this trial.

I HATE that female lawyer who tried the murder trial and she is acting like a high school girl out for revenge in my opinion.

But I hope he gets what he deserves and more, since getting away with murder of 2 people.

5. Greenbean7

Greenbean7 New Member

There was a headline on MSN homepage yesterday -

Which Simpson is dumber, OJ or Jessica?

Didn't read the article but thought the headline kind of says it all. If he hadn't had such a good legal team he would already be doing life so I hope they give him the 30 years that the charges can bring.

6. joyfully

joyfully New Member

I can't help but wonder if it is his conscience working on him.

Didn't he recently write a book about IF I DID THE MURDERS??? I thought I saw something on TV about that.

I could be wrong ---my brain is not functioning well since the removal of my thyroid gland.

I hope he ends up in jail for a long time.He will hire a bunch of hot shot lawyers and they will probably get him off again. Our justice system is not really fair. Those who can afford high priced lawyers seem to get by with the crimes.

The entire thing with OJ is just goofy.
  7. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

Yes, I pesonally think he is guilty as sin and that book he wrote makes him even wackier. Why would he even want to write such a book???

Boy, I hope he doesn't get with away with whatever all he is charged with now - AGAIN !! Personally, I think they should throw him in jail and throw away the key.

Yes sometimes, like after his first trial did you all see that phoney sort of sad looking smile he made after the verdict was read (hard to explain what faces he was making). I think that is what he was trying to do but I can tell everything he does is a big act.

Hope they find him guilty but I don't want to have to go through the big deal his first trial was, the BIG TV DRAMA, even if I do want to see him in jail. Good grief !! To bad he has the money to pay for a hot shot lawyer again (I think he still does, not sure).