I was sitting at the computer perusing idle stuff when all of a sudden I got this instantaneous stinging toxic smell and "zap" in the middle of my left nostril...or at least I think it was in my nostril. It smelled like ammonia. It was a strong smell and zap feeling. It kind of shot up a little and then dissipated after about 3 seconds. It scared the heck out of me. I've never had anything like this. No chemicals were ANYWHERE in the house. I am in a very airy kitchen with no one around and no cooking since this morning. I started a new medicine regimine of daily 380 MGS of aspirin and beta blockers just yesterday morning. So far, haven't felt anything with these. I also don't take any other meds at this time. I had two slices of deli ham with some corn chips about 10 to 15 mintues before this happened and nothing else? Please...any thoughts? Kinda shook up here.