What keeps one of my cats entertained...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by livin4him, Mar 20, 2006.

1. livin4him

livin4him New Member

I have found since being sick that it is hard to play with my cats. So, I ordered some movies for them. The best one so far is by Mewvie - Backyard Buffet, Episode 1. My youngest cat absolutely loves it. He is always pawing at the TV trying to catch him a squirrel or sparrow. It has great animals sounds. When his movie is not playing, he goes and sits at the tv now waiting for it. When I get a picture of him doing it, I am going to post it on here.

Another thing I have found to keep him entertained is the fishing pole for cats, it is made just for cats. It has a mouse with feathers on the end. I throw it into some plain tissue paper (from dollar store) and he loves it. This way, I can sit in my chair and play with him.

2. cjr2003

cjr2003 New Member

I think it's just wonderful that you think about ways to keep playing w/ your cats even though your sick! You are a true animal lover, huh? I will have to look into this video! Thanks for sharing! LOL Carla
  3. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

My cat goes crazy when she sees us bring out the happy face laser pointer. She just loves it. Something happened to our other plain laser pointer and I have a feeling it is down under the sleep sofa.

Anyway we have more toys than a store here. She really likes feathers on a fishing pole and crumpled paper and sticking a pole under a piece of carpet, or any type of boxes.

Biscuit loves to be combed with a human comb too and she has her own. :)

Hugs,
    Faye =^,,^=