What keeps you busy.............

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by fibrobutterfly, Jan 10, 2008.

1. When your stuck in the house in the winter, other than cleaning , laundry, scrubbing bathrooms. UGH!

I can read, get on my computer or watch tv, but some days its not enough. I guess its the old cabin fever , especially with this dd of fibro/cfs.

So what do you do for fun,excitement?
  2. I absolutely love your photo!

I also love quilts and 100 yr old ones! WOW! I have an old one, but have no idea how old or where it came from. I found it in my mothers things after she passed away. Plus I feel badly I actually threw out a crocheted one from my grandma, it was coming apart and didn't crochet so I threw it out. OMG it must have been a bad day or I wouldn't have. I miss it.

I also like to read but it makes me tired and I am already tired. lol!
  3. Kathleen12

Kathleen12 New Member

They are just about all the entertainment, fun, and excitement I can stand...LOL. Other than that, I LOVE to bowl and hunt arrowheads when I'm able.
  4. bevy2most

bevy2most New Member

is this board, I also like to read, I have a Bull Mastiff who is 18 months old so he is a great source of amusement, and companionship. I also like to do flower arrangements (when my shoulders allow, which isn't much any more) I do silk, and live.
  5. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

I check in with the board every morning.

Then I play free online poker (Texas Hold Em) at ESPN. It's another wonderful way to stay connected to other people out there and it helps to keep my brain busy and working.

I also sew jammy pants for all of us. With my daughter being mentally ill, I've spent the last 6 months or so glued to the living room with the the laptop and phone, so I finally moved my sewing area to one corner of the room.

Now I can sew whenever I feel up to it.

Although I haven't done much of it this winter, I ususally crochet hats and scarves for a charity in Wisconsin, the Cops N Kids reading program.

6. bohemia

bohemia New Member

new to this.
    1. i work outside of the home
    2. i'm very creative & crafty
    3. love to dance to the oldies
    4. i go out w/ my friends at least once a month
    5. i take dancing lessons every summer
    6. go to the public library & catch up on all the latest magazines

try it.