what kind of magneisium is the one to get

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by irishprincess, Apr 3, 2007.

1. irishprincess

irishprincess New Member

i see so many of different strains of it what one do i get and how many mgs and where do i get it. and how much does it run and how many times a day do i take it. really would like to try it.
    thanks a whole lot
    irish
  2. nightngale

nightngale New Member

Im interested too.
  3. sophiekk

sophiekk New Member

I like magnesium glycinate. I was very deficient, and that has corrected the problem. Magnesium oxide is very hard on the stomach, and made me nauseous.
  4. caroleye

caroleye New Member

I can't take any oral supplements, so finally a health food store told me that the above brand carries a liquid Cal/Mag that I'm going to try tonight.

It has a good reputation.

Good luck in finding the right one!

carole
  5. redtex

redtex New Member

peter gillhams natural calm. it is a powder that you mix with hot water and it fisses. it is sold at any health food store or on line. be careful and start at one tsp. as it can cause loose bowels, but it is simply the best. he also makes one with calcium in it as well ,good luck. it has stopped my muscle twitches.
  6. wld285

wld285 New Member

I get magnesium glycinate from Metagenics. You can only getit through a doctor, but I found now I can order it on the internet. I also get Calapatite through them. Very good products, but pricey.
    Linda