What kind of supplements/protocol do they make you take at FFC?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by SweetT, Jul 18, 2006.

1. SweetT

SweetT New Member

I go to a doctor who has and sells his own protocol for Fiboromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue. It consists of capsules, liquids, and the pellets (all homeopathic). It does work (making you worse before better) but then for me, my IBS starts acting up and I go through a bout with diarrhea or nausea/vomiting and cannot continue the protocol. Also, and I don't know if this is being lazy, but I hate having to take 9 things, 2-3 times per day.On his protocol, you literally take 9-10 homeopathic remedies, 2-3 times a day, each day. The stuff works, but it's cumbersome. I don't mind taking about 2 things while I'm at work and perhaps 2 things before I go to bed. But to have 9-10 things lined up to take in the morning is hard. I always said, as a child, that if I ever get so sick that I have to take 18 different medications per day (like some elderly people) just to make it, I'd just let my body give out on me.

Anyone know of a protocol where the stuff you need (the coq10; magnesium; calcium; malic acid; etc., is rolled into just one capsule or liquid formula?
  2. SweetT

SweetT New Member

is taking 9-10 supplements, 2-3 times a day, for a total of 18-27 supplements per day, too much? or is that reality if you want to go about treating your symptoms without prescription meds?
  3. ckahele

ckahele New Member

When you go to the FFC it is voluntary as is the treatment.
    In order to feel better you do need to trust them.
    I went through several months of taking up to 25 meds/supplements per day.
    Was it tough.
    Heck yeah.
    Was it worth it.
    I now hike, garden and have a life again.
    Do what they recommend-do what it takes cause your life is worth it.
    Cyndy
  4. deliarose

deliarose New Member

can you give us a list, with dosages?
    Cheers
    Delia
  5. cherylsue

cherylsue Member

6. ckahele

ckahele New Member

Sorry sweetie. It's been a year and a half since I started treatment so I'm down to only Lunesta (3g per nite) and my compounded thryoid med of 120mcg and 4 packs of Threelac per day (for yeast).
    But I do remember counting that I took 22 supps per day. These weren't all different though-some supps I had to take 2x-3x per day.
    It was tough but well worth it.
    Cyndy