What movie, TV show or book...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by HeavenlyRN, Feb 9, 2010.

1. HeavenlyRN

HeavenlyRN New Member

...would you use to describe your life?

Well, a few weeks ago it would have been "Family Feud" but that seems to have been resolved.

Regarding some of the doctors I've come across in the pat few months I would have to say, "Inglorious Basterds." (it's really spelled that way in the movie!!)

But right now I'd have to say "Misery"!

Anyone else?

2. AuntTammie

AuntTammie New Member

if you are just going by title, not content, I would say that most of the time, "Hope Floats" would fit.....but there are certainly a lot of times when I would probably pick "Misery" as well

if you are going by content, though, I don't think that there is anything even remotely close....honestly, and I am really NOT saying this to say "oh poor me" or anything like that, but my life has been way harder than any movie out there (at least than any I have seen and I've seen quite a few)....you'd have to combine a whole bunch of them to get close (there would be some really good ones in there, too - I am very fortunate to have had some really wonderful experiences amidst all the rotten ones - but the overriding theme would be a big downer)