What Mycoplus covers plus a couple others

Discussion in 'Transfer Factor' started by spacee, Sep 14, 2006.

1. spacee

spacee Member

If you look at page 3 of his thread, you will read where he names the pathogens he targeted with TF's.

Here is a list of TF"s that target at least most of these pathogens. Their approximate price. Where to buy:

Transfer Blend 100: Lyme, Chlamydia, HHVB only, EBV. $150 for 30caps. Purchase this site.

TF SYSTEM 200: HHVA & B $45 for 30 capsules. Purchase this site. Note: TF Mycoplus covers both of these.

TRANSFER FACTOR MYCOPLUS: $159 for 30 capsules. IT IS SOLD AT THIS SITE even though it is NOT in the catalogue or when you do a search of the store. This is the list of what it covers:

Nanobacterium sagineum
    HHVA
    HHVB
    Ureaplasm urealyticum

And the following mycoplasma strains:

M. arthritis
    M. buccale
    M. faucium
    M. fermentans
    M. genitalium
    M. hominis
    M. lipophium
    M. orale
    M. penetram
    M. pirum
    M. Pneumdia
    M. primatum
    M. salivarium
    M. spermatophilum

Take on an empty stomach AM or PM. Don't eat for 1 hour. Refrigerate and don't take more than 1 capsule a day unless under care of a physician.

The prices of these TF's are prohibitive for most of us. However, I have taken the Immune Transfer C for a year. I am now trying it one week a month. So far so good.

The only TF that I have found that mentions candida is the 4Life TF. But the TF Essentials here may do the same thing.

Now we need a way that people on disability can afford these. Any ideas??

Spacee

[This Message was Edited on 09/14/2006]
    [This Message was Edited on 09/26/2006]
    [This Message was Edited on 05/18/2007]
    [This Message was Edited on 09/23/2007]
  2. kholmes

kholmes New Member

Thanks for the information on these TFs. Great job on figuring this out.

I've been taking Immune Transfer C on and off for a couple of years.

Too bad we all don't have Rich's discount!

Wasn't there something a while back about Immune Support not being able to claim that certain TFs targeted specific viruses or bacteria? Or can they still do this, if studies support the companies' claims?

What kind of changes have you noticed while taking them?

Ken
  3. spacee

spacee Member

I think the only reason that ProHealth quit providing info on the targeted TF's is to avoid waving a red flag at the FDA.

Immune Transfer C has given me more stamina. I can tolerate exercise. I just feel better. I had to start very slowly with the exercise. 15 minutes of walking. Then later 30 mins. Then to get to 45 mins, I had to stop and have some fat free, no sugar ice cream to keep going. But only had to do it once. Same with walking 1 hour.

A while back I was going to add a nonTargeted TF because I felt I was in a slump. It never came which was good. I didn't need it. I added a harder exercise class. That was what I needed.

Rich says that he drinks tons of green tea a day. I have started that (not tons yet). I am eating more "live" foods.
    I will get to the juicing one day! I am careful about not changing too much, then not knowing what is doing what.

Cheers,

Spacee
  4. kholmes

kholmes New Member

Good for you. I'm really glad to hear that you've been able to exercise more.

I do a lot of live foods and juicing, but I'm unable to exercise at all at the moment. Hopefully, this will return one of these years.

I may have to try a TF again.

I'll also have to look into Green tea.

Ken
  5. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

These are the two I take and I believe they cover most of the chronic infections I may have, except for the mycoplasmas. If I had known about the myco TF's, I likely would have switched over from the Doxycycline at some point.

My mycoplasma infection is under control, but Dr. Nicolson says that, like Lyme, mycoplasma cysts can hide dormant deep inside the body's tissues and reactivate if one gets run down or sick. I keep the Doxy on hand and if I run a temp, I do a cycle of them. I usually Herx when I do.

I also Herx when I pulse the TF's for a couple of days every six weeks. They are a bit pricey but they may work with just three months on them and then pulsing them. It all depends on the person. I believe the TF's are much more effective than meds, especially in fighting HHV-6, which doesn't respond well to AV's.

Love, Mikie
  6. webintrig

webintrig New Member

This makes a little sense but how do you know what you need? as for as the right meds. or supplements?
    Is it based on your condition ? Do you decide to take these things your ownself? How do you know if it is working ?
    I guess you need to be under a DR care? Do you have to be tested to see if you have these things listed below? Do you have to ask the dr. precisely do I have these things in my blood or came out on my tests?

Nanobacterium sagineum
    HHVA
    HHVB
    Ureaplasm urealyticum

And the following mycoplasma strains:

M. arthritis
    M. buccale
    M. faucium
    M. fermentans
    M. genitalium
    M. hominis
    M. lipophium
    M. orale
    M. penetram
    M. pirum
    M. Pneumdia
    M. primatum
    M. salivarium
    M. spermatophilum

Thank you for sharing and answering me in advance!

Love,
  7. spacee

spacee Member

the mycoplasms are very difficult to detect because they are so tiny that they go into our cells and live. So, they ususally are not in the bloodstream.

Mikie and I have both used several of the TFs and then settled on the ones we have liked the best.

No doc has ever thought that I had Mycos but I decided to try it since Rich said it helped him. From the way my body reacted to the TF Mycoplus...I had a bunch of mycos.

Most docs don't understand about TF's except for some centers and they seem to just stick with one or two of the TF's. For the most part, we seem to be on our own.

A few times I have tried to explain TF's to a "normal" meaning "well" person. They look at me aghast and ask where I found out about this stuff. Then I say, "The internet." And that finishes them off and they suggest that I go some place like Mayo to real docs. haha

Spacee
  8. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

The mycoplasma showed up in antibodies in a blood test taken in 1990 when I was so sick with what I thought was the flu. When I didn't get better after one round of ABX, the doc ran the test. Unfortunately, no one then knew that it takes at least 6 months of ABX to kill mycoplasmas.

I was infected for about 11 years before I started the Doxycycline which took 2 1/2 years to control the mycoplasma infection. Mycoplasmas, like Lyme, can go deep inside our bodies in cyst form and reactivate later on if we get sick or run down. In studies, between 60 and 70 perecent of PWC tested pos. for mycoplasmas, using PCR DNA tests. The total is likely higher as the DNA test can easily return false neg. results.

Love, Mikie
  9. spacee

spacee Member

bumping

10. Slayadragon

Slayadragon New Member

It must be late, because the comment about the normal people telling you to go to the Mayo Clinic struck me as really funny.

I wonder what transfer factors I should start with. I didn't have time to talk to my doctor about that. I think HHV6 might be best. And is there one for that PIV-5?

Unfortunately, the ones on this site seem to all have cellulose in them. I'm allergic to cellulose and wonder whether I can get them anywhere else.

Wow, a whole new area of medicine to learn about. I didn't find transfer factor did anything whatsoever (good or bad) for me before, but now that the Famvir has knocked the top off my viral load, hopefully this will be a much different story.

11. spacee

spacee Member

I just got back from the IACFS Conference. There was no mention of a PIV5 virus. IF viruses were mentioned it was EBV and HHV6 A&B. In fact, there was mention my Nancy Klimas that they are revisiting the thought that EBV may be the culprit virus that starts the ball rolling. She didn't elaborate though, I don't think they are near publishing their info about it and so won't say much.

Therefore, EBV might be a good TF to start with.

Glad I made you laugh!

Spacee
  12. spacee

spacee Member

13. spacee

spacee Member

14. spacee

spacee Member

These pathogens according to the Marshall Protocol are cell wall deficient. Meaning they can enter our cells and set up housekeeping. LisaP is right when she says the TF's send the pathogens out and our immune system is taught to recognize them and kill them. But it is difficult to get rid of them all.

I am considering adding a really good nontargeted TF. Then seeing if I can back down on the targeted ones. That would be a little cheaper. I tend to "tinker" with the TF's.

Spacee

15. sturg1

sturg1 New Member

Hi Spacee and all,
    I was taking Immunecare 64, but they have stopped developing it because of the FDA regs with their website claims.

I was treating HHV6A and EBV. I have been told to replace it with ImmunFactor #2, but now I just read about Mycoplus. Which one do you all recommend? I guess my confusion is compounded by name changes and such.

If you think I should go with the Mycoplus, how do I order it if it is not listed on the site? Can I order by phone?

Thanks for your help!
    Sturg
  16. spacee

spacee Member

Well, I think you owe it to yourself to try the Mycoplus. I only tried it because it had helped Rich Carson. It seems to help me the most of any I have tried so far.

If you were taking the "64" one daily, then you could take the Mycoplus and the one that was recommended to you (sorry can't remember the name) but only take one a day. That way you get the benefits of both without spending more money. That is the way I do it.

I mix it up. I might take one for three days and then the other. Or I might do it every other day. Your immune system responds better if you "keep it guessing".

You just call Prohealth. They have the Mycoplus. Once they had someone new answering the phone who didn't know that they had it. So if that were to happen just ask them to check with the Product Manager.

I was afraid that that was going to happen to Immunity Today. Sorry to hear it.

Hope this helps.

Spacee
  17. sturg1

sturg1 New Member

I will talk with my dr. on Monday and take along info for Mycoplus. He is still searching for a replacement for 64, so maybe this will help him as well.

I do appreciate all your info!
    Take Care,
    Sturg
  18. kimberly236

kimberly236 New Member

If you are trying to treat the EBV, I would recommend the ImmunFactor #2. I have been on it for about a month. As you know, it also helps the body fight other common CFS pathogens like HHV6 and Lyme.

Good luck,
    Kimberly
  19. sturg1

sturg1 New Member

You are right, I need to keep working with the EBV too. I think I will do what Spacee suggested and alternate both. I want to clear it with my dr. on Monday. He and I have never talked about pulsing them. I have been taking TF and Immuncare64 1x3/day each for over a year. I can see how the body would get used to it and it may need a little "shock" to get it started again.

Thanks again!
    Sturg