What should I do?? DR. run around UGGG

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by reckabek, Jun 30, 2006.

1. reckabek

reckabek New Member

OK, u may have read my recent post, but I am in the midst of being DX'ed...i have recently moved to this area, and have been under a GP for a few months...which is sending me to a rhuemy. He scribed me neurontin till.....this is the problem

I have seen him 2x in a month for back pain, and all over muscle aches....1st he said it was in head, 2cd time, we discused FMS, he was supportive and rheumy refered me, sent me w/ neurontin on my way.

I have called 3x this week regarding the pain from the excersising he told me to do OUCH PAIN...tells me to stop, bathe hot, and massage, not working...i email him, no response that day, i call him today, no response, i come home to a email ....he wants u to schedual an apt. next week, up your motrin to 4x a day....my question is....

WHY THE BLEEP DO I HAVE TO COME IN AGAIN, when ive been there 2x, he never examined me,just refered me out...i have to pay everytime i go, and i dont want to make another blank trip....i am in pain, i want meds, thats what i told him this time...no more beating around the bush...why the heck does he need to see me again 3x for the same reason. can't he just call me in something???

Any suggestions as to whether or not this is normal, or i should or shouldnt go in...or email em and tell them where to shove it??? help please....thanks beck
  2. reckabek

reckabek New Member

thanks, u have been a real help to me..u must be sick of me hehe.....i was thinking that, i dont have pain meds soo..... i may have him do a rule out too...while i have these new issues...thanks beck